A new half-season update has been launched for Halo infinity season 1, and promises a series of welcome improvements for players. As a result of today’s update, players can expect to see audio improvements, Quick corrections resume on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, stability improvements in Xbox One and more. In particular, several improvements have been made in the antitric measures of the game, which should be good news. Cheating has been a big problem in the game, so I hope this makes the difference! Complete notes of game patch. Official website can be found below:
- First-person animations, including recharge and climbing, now appear more fluid at all frame speeds.
- The following sound effects are stronger in the audio mixture for both multiplayer mode and for the campaign:
- Enemies launching grenades
- Needler’s supercomber
- Player Ravager completing his load
- Multiple improvements in Quick summarizes in Xbox series X | S, including greater reliability to reconnect to Halo Infinite Personalization and Multiplayer Services. Players who bought the digitally infinite halo campaign should also see fewer indications to buy the campaign after using Quick Resume.
- Players who did not receive an achievement after completing their requirements should see it unlocked after updating and executing infinite halo.
- Improvements at Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) in Xbox Series X | S consoles.
- Improvements in color accuracy when playing on a PC with AMD GPU and compatible monitor (s) with Freesync. If you want to play with HDR enabled, make sure you are enabled HDR in Windows and AMD Radeon software / configuration.
- Stability improvements for Xbox One consoles.
- Throw halo infinite with an outdated PC graphics driver will now indicate players who download drivers recommended by Halo Support.
- PCs with Intel Interted Graphics Hardware may experience fewer graphic damage.
- Detection of improved traps and other anti-traps improvements.
- The sound effects to receive damage, as well as the steps of the enemy and the shots are now stronger in the audio mix of the multiplayer mode.
- The scope of the combat sensor has increased from 18 to 24 meters in Big Team Battle (BTB).
- New telemetry was added to help our developers collect more information about shooting registration problems. Read the in-depth analysis of the development team of these problems and their plans for future mitigations: Halo Infinite online experience.
- After receiving a pairing ban, players can select the Play button on any match playlist to see when their prohibition will end. This expiration time will have the MM / DD / YY format and the PT time.
- For more information about Halo Infinite prohibitions and how to send a prohibition appeal, see How to appeal a prohibition.
- The optimal armor coating Polish Initiated is now available for all players who have sent a valid code in Halo Waypoint. You can find more information about this promotional offer on the OPI blog. If you have any problems with this promotion, contact [email protected]
- Players who are in destroyed vehicles will no longer experience tartamadees or desynchronizations.
- Pairing playlists now reflect precise estimated waiting times.
- The post-game carnage report (PGCR) will now reflect the correct winning team after online matches.
- Improvements in the Campaign saving system to avoid data loss.
- Interactive elements, such as non-collected audio records and ammunition boxes, now have the sound and visual effects provided after completing the final mission of the campaign.
- The description of Forerunner Artifacts now appears correctly when playing in a language that is not English.
This update includes two new known problems:
- Local area network servers (LAN) can not be started from the game menus.
- LAN servers can be started in Steam Starting Halo Infinite with the following startup options: -server -Consola -LAN
- This solution is currently only available for Steam.
- This problem only affects the start of a LAN server on the PC. Joining a LAN server in the game works as expected on all platforms.
- The BotCamp Bot Parade playlist has an inaccurate estimated waiting time. Real waiting times may vary, but they should be much shorter than the indicated estimated wait.
Cheating in online shooting games has been a major problem in recent months, not only in Halo infinito but in games like _-duty: war zone, as well as. It remains to be seen if these improvements will make a difference, but with luck the fans will have a much more pleasant experience with the game as a result!
Halo infinito is now available at Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC. Readers can check all our previous game coverage here.
How do you feel about today’s update for Halo infinito? Do you think this update will make a difference? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter in @marcdachamp to talk about everything related to games!