When you ship for the first time on your adventure through Lands Between, you will have the task of choosing a specific class to start your search. Each of these has its own initial statistics and unique equipment. Fortunately, by virtue of how Elden Ring is designed, you are not completely enclosed in this election, as there is freedom and flexibility to mold your character as it looks better on you later. If you are here, you are probably asking you What is the best construction of astrologer in Elden Ring . Here is everything you need to know.
- Best Construction of Astrologer in Elden Ring
- Statistics Assignments
- Weapons to use
- Spells to use
- Best example of compilation of astrologer 1
- Best example of astrologer construction 2
Best Construction of Astrologer in Elden Ring
The astrologer class begins at level 6 with the following statistics and initial equipment:
- Level : 6
- vigorous **: 9
- Mind : 15
- AGUANTE : 9
- Force : 8
- Skill : 12
- Intelligence : sixteen
- FE : 7
- Arcano : 9
- boot equipment : astrologer cane, short sword, small shield
- Initial Spells : Guijarro Glintstone, Bow Glintstone
- Initial Armor : Light
As you can see, with those statistics, the astrologer class is an effective construction based on magic. In short, if you are thinking about creating a character with magic, you will use strong magical spells offensive as your main weapon, this is the initial class for you.
You will see, the astrologer class not only has high intelligence and mind statistics, which is very important for a character based on magic, but also comes with a lot of initial teams really useful that combine well with a magical user. The astrologer cane, for example, allows you to throw spells through the door, which is always quite useful for a configuration based on magic!
Speaking of spells, the astrologer also offers a duo of offensive spells: Glintstone Pebble and Glintstone ARC. The first is a great long-range offensive spell that is effective against individual enemies, while the second is a solid offensive spell of medium rank that is effective against groups of enemies.
It is incredibly important that magic-based constructions assign runes to intelligence (to increase the power / efficiency of spells), mind (to increase your FP group so you can throw more spells), resistance (to increase your resistance so you can Launch more spells). Without requiring a recharge, while also allowing you to use a heavier armor) and vigor (to increase your GENERAL HP GROUP).
In essence, intelligence and mind are the two most critical attributes when it comes to magic users, since these two statistics will ensure that your offensive spells are powerful, at the same time they will ensure you can throw away many of them. In addition, some of the most powerful spells you will discover on your adventure will also require higher statistics to launch them.
It is worth noting that the skill can be another secondary attribute useful for astrologers based on magic, as it increases the speed with which your character spears spells. In other words, your spell launch time will be shorter and you will be faster to inflict damage with your offensive spells.
That said, there is a talisman (Radagon’s icon) and a cane (Azur’s Glintstone cane) that decreases the spell launch time, so be taken into account as well.
Ideally, you will want to reach the level limit for both intelligence and mind, which is 80 and 60, respectively. This will ensure that you can face some of the most challenging final encounters that Elden Ring presents to you.
Finally, it is important to keep in mind that the last patch for Elden Ring has rebalanced the launch of spells and has made it even more viable than before.
Weapons to use
- Spadron of the Dark Moon (Requires force 16)
- Moonveil Katana (requires 18 dexterity)
- Azur Glintstone Staff (Requires 52 intellect)
- LUSAT Glintstone Staff (Requires 52 intellect)
- REGIO REGIO CARIO (Requires 52 intellect)
Spells to use
Ultimately, your choice of spells is reduced to your favorite game style and if you would like to throw them from distance or approach. The spells like Carian Greatsword are fantastic for the battle at a short distance, while Rock Sling is practically your spell for a distance combat in almost any situation.
Best example of compilation of astrologer 1
- Main statistics: intelligence, mind
- Secondary statistics: Resistance, Vigor
- Weapons: Azur Glintstone Cane
- Armor: Twinsage Glintstone Crown, Raya Lucaria Sorcerer Set or Snow Witch Set
- Talisman: Radagon icon, Erdtree’s favor, Amber Cerclement medallion
- Spells: Fragment of Glintstone Veloz, Magna Sword of Loretta, Comet, Carian Slicer, Kite Azur, Foundary Star Rain
- Skills: Ash of War Gravitas, Ash of War Loretta’s Slash
This construction is perfect for those who want to throw spells quickly and distribute the damage efficiently. A solid and versatile construction based on magic.
Best example of astrologer construction 2
- Main statistics: intelligence, mind
- Secondary statistics: resistance, vigor
- Weapons: Bright stone cane from Lusat
- Armor: Lusat Glintstone Crown, Snow Witch Set Or Lucaria Sorcerer Set
- Talisman: Glintstone primigenia sword, amber liceling medallion, engraved school talisman
- Spells: Comet Azur, invisible form
- Skills: N / A
This construction is ideal for those who want to devastate their enemies with one of the most powerful sorceries of the game, while still being stealthy. A nice compilation op if you can track all the appropriate equipment.
There you have it. We hope this has helped you give you an idea of what is the best construction of astrologer in Elden Ring . To get more information, do not hesitate to check our detailed guide wiki. O Continue and read carefully the relevant links below.
- The notes of the Elden Ring patch 1.04 reveal an important rebalancing of magic and weapons
- Elden Ring Player creates kratos with this incredible construction of God of War
- The community of Elden Ring has a new demigod, and is a better man who will fight against Malenia for you
- Public service announcement of Elden Ring: Invoce Latenna the albineuric near a terrible wolf can have surprising results
- All the heads of Elden Ring, classified from the easier to the most difficult
Search to get more
Leave a Reply