Developer WB Games Montreal has today pressed out a new update for Gotham Knights on PC. Given that releasing near the end of last month, Gotham Knights has continued to receive a number of new updates across all the video game’s numerous platforms to improve the overall experience. And while this new spot isn’t available on PS5 or Xbox Series X, that’s merely due to the fact that most of the tweaks in this upgrade pertained to consoles last week.
You can find the complete spot notes for this brand-new update down below if you’d like to see whatever that has actually been altered to Gotham Knights today on PC.
Available to download today throughout Steam and Legendary Games Store platforms, this latest spot for Gotham Knights largely fixes a number of different issues with the game. Not only does the update broadly fix a variety of crashes that may have occurred for players, but WB Games Montreal has actually also adjusted some of the game’s UI, menus, and other numerous alternatives.
Fix for Cosmic Bat cycle colorway not being unlocked appropriately
- Rewards fix for Historian Trinidad antiques
- Tracking repair for Bataan collectibles
- Neighborhood messages repair for appropriate localization
- Sign up with player unresponsive button repair
- Mod chip blend animation fix
When hovering over picked mod chip, Mod chip SFX fix
- Scroll keyboard & mouse fix in Gear menus
- Other button design repairs when going from controller to keyboard & mouse
- User interface (UI) repairs to lingering text in Abilities menu
- Option to silence host being disabled has actually been fixed
- FSR 2.0 not being applied after enabling has been fixed
- CSI Cursor flickering repair
- Online Connection Lost timely is now displayed more without delay
Designer WB Games Montreal has actually today pushed out a brand-new upgrade for Gotham Knights on PC. Considering that launching near the end of last month, Gotham Knights has actually continued to get a number of new updates throughout all the video game’s numerous platforms to enhance the general experience. As mentioned, though, much of what this brand-new upgrade for Gotham Knights on PC does is make similar fixes to the PS5 and Xbox Series X patch that got here a week ago. Whether a more huge update for the action-adventure title will be rolling out soon isn’t known, however at least all versions of Gotham Knights should be up to par.
As mentioned, though, much of what this brand-new upgrade for Gotham Knights on PC does is make similar fixes to the PS5 and Xbox Series X spot that arrived a week ago. This means that those using PC should now be able to effectively unlock the Cosmic Bat cycle and track collectibles more quickly. Whether a more massive update for the action-adventure title will be rolling out soon isn’t known, however a minimum of all variations of Gotham Knights should depend on par.