Minecraft’s worlds hide foreign materials. One of them is called LapisLázuli (nicknamed Lapis). It is a very peculiar material, but that does not have an essential utility such as iron and coal, for example. Then I tell you everything you should do about the LapisLázuli.
A look at… Nether update trailer for Minecraft
LapisLázuli in Minecraft: dyes and pools with a lot of style
Lapislázuli is a very peculiar material that you can get underground in the underground world of Minecraft. Its rarity rivals that of the diamond. The most veteran users point out that the approximate ideal depth to find it is y = 17-19 . If you get the block as such, you can take it to the oven to melt it and obtain lapislázuli.
Its profits are varied, but not essential:
- At the table of enchantments.
You candye wool to get blue wool . You can also dye a sheep and thus get more blue wool without dyeing it. It also applies to the necklace of the pets.
dye blue blocks *. It is especially good for the pools.
As for what you can manufacture at the work table:
Blue globe *: x6 latex, x1 helium, x1 guide and x1 lapislázuli
Blue bed: x1 bed and x1lapislázuli
Blue concrete : x4 sand, x4 gravel and x1 lapisLázuli
Blue Crystal: * X8 Crystal and X1 LapisLázuli
Blue Crystal Panel – 8x Crystal Panel and 1x LapisLázuli
Blue Terracota : X8 Terracotta and 1x LapisLázuli
* Blue wool : x1 wool and x1 lapislázuli
Lapislázuli block *: – 9x lapisLázuli
Cyan dye : x1 Cactus green dye and x1 lapislázuli
light blue dye : x1 lapislázuli and x1 white/ground bone dye
Magenta dye *: x1 lapislázuli, x1 red dye and x1 pink dye
Blue dye : x1 lapislázuli
Purple dye : x1 lapislázuli and x1 rose red dye
Minecraft guides in Vidaxtra
- Are you new in Minecraft? Here are the best tricks and tips to start
- Minecraft tricks and commands: control the world, get any object and more
- Minecraft Bestiary: All about passive and neutral creatures, behavior, altered states and more
- Minecraft Bestiary: All about hostile creatures, behavior, altered states and more
- Kill Minecraft’s Ender dragon: locations, attacks and more
- Types of Minecraft biomes and what to find in them: blocks, creatures and more
- Enchantments in Minecraft: What are the best for your team?
- Horn in Minecraft: everything you should know about its creation and use
- Alchemy in Minecraft: list of all potions and their recipes to elaborate them
- Minecraft: How to download and install skins on PC, consoles and mobile devices
- Minecraft: What to do not get lost again and again in survival mode?
- Seeds in Minecraft: What are they, what are the use of and which are the best for the community
- Caves and Mines in Minecraft: How to explore them without losing you in the attempt
- Wash in Minecraft: where to find it and how to use it in your favor
- Minecraft: tips and tricks to fortify your home in front of enemy attacks
- Minecraft: How to make an elevator with water?
- Horses in Minecraft: where to find them and how to tame them to move quickly
* Pets in Minecraft: How to tame cats, dogs and wolves, and what to do with them
* Minecraft: How to make a pool for your mansion?
* Foxes in Minecraft: where to find them, how to tame them and what to do with them
* Equip for the fight in Minecraft: How to make armor, swords, shields, arches and arrows
* Basic tools to survive in Minecraft: which are and how to manufacture them
* Wood in Minecraft: where to find it and what can you manufacture with it
* Roca in Minecraft: where to find her and what can you manufacture with her
* Coal in Minecraft: where to find it and what can you manufacture with it
* Iron in Minecraft: where to find it and what can you manufacture with it
* Redstone in Minecraft: where to find it and how can you use it
* Gold in Minecraft: where to find it and what can you manufacture with him
* Diamonds in Minecraft: where to find them and what can you manufacture with them